I originally blogged about PeaceGospel here. Kirby Trapolino, the organization's director, is challenging himself to eat for about $1 a day for a month. He's donating the money he saves on food to the world's poorest in South Asia. He started a blog to show how he's doing on his goal. Check it out here! Leave him an encouraging comment while you're at it!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, let me know how the court hearing went with your brother and sis-in-law. That is so awesome that they are fostering and adopting. I've worked with some amazing foster families and always tell them they are angels here on earth. I know how hard it is to care for a child day in and day out, and they selflessly do it for kids that are not theirs and may be taken away any day so they won't even get the satisfaction & joy of watching the child grow up!
Post a Comment