I thought I'd give a plug to our favorite mission organization, Peace Gospel International. The organization runs a dairy farm (which milks water buffalo instead of cows) in India.
The farm's profits support an orphanage, a widow's sewing school, clean water delivery to urban slum areas, a Bible College, and church planting among unreached areas. One water buffalo nets about $100 per month for program funding!!! Also, the farm draws its employee base solely from the Dalit people group. Use this link to more about the programs http://peacegospel.org/ourwork.php. And if you'd like to buy a water buffalo...just click here
http://peacegospel.org/donate.php.

2 comments:
Hi Renee! "Everybody's got a Water Buffalo, a Water Buffalo, a Water Buffalo...."
I need to come meet Lydia soon :) I'm thinking in a couple weeks?
Thanks for telling me you had a blog... NOT... I had to find out through Alaina... you are so in trouble... but those pics of Liddy are making up for it... she is so cute... and I can not wait to watch her grow from Singapore. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment