...nothing, but we sure stayed busy doing it. My friend from high school, Annette, was in town and came to hang out with me and Lydia for the afternoon. Annette has a few weeks off before she leaves for France, where she is attending graduate school! She's so fancy!

Lydia had her first play date with
Elliana Easter. Ellie's mom, Erica, and I are in the same Sunday School class at Second Baptist Church. Ellie is a few weeks older than Lydia. It actually made me a little sad to see how big Ellie was because that means Lydia will be that big in a few weeks time. Why can't she just stay small?

My dearest friend, Jacquie, came for an afternoon visit. For the record, she came to see me not the baby! I was pretty jealous of Jacquie because she was on her way to see our hairdresser, Helen, for a new cut. I
DESPERATELY need a hair cut and wanted to take Jacquie's appointment! Needless to say, her hair looked FABULOUS the next day. Helen is the best for cutting naturally curly hair!

Also very exciting, I set up a play group with a few friends from church. We met on a Friday morning at my house. Lydia was kind of the party
pooper and fell
asleep about 30 minutes into it (and slept until everyone left). But, that gave me time to make yummy taco salads for the other moms and play with their babies too. Caleb Schneider was the only boy...such a lucky boy with all the cute girls around! Little Katie Gingrich took a nap right on the floor while the rest of us talked and played around her. What a good baby!

Little by little I'm finding ways to stay busy and connected with my new "stay at home mom" status. It's so easy to waste time, I hope God teaches me how to be WISE with my time!
1 comments:
Your a good mommy and it looks like you are having a good time.... Lydia is getting so big and so sweet.
Post a Comment