Thursday, June 5, 2008
Something to Talk About
Lydia turned 2 months old on Tuesday and had her first round of shots. I completely understood why she was screaming and crying. My reaction to shots to today is drastically similar to hers! The only needle that did not scare me was the epidural during labor...funny how that shot did not seem to hurt. The day after shots, Lydia was sleepy and subdued. My friend, Marjorie, came to visit her that evening. I was so excited when Marjorie broke Lydia out of her "funk" and got her talking and smiling again. I even captured it on video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, she is the cutest little talker!
That is so cute... you have got to tell me how you got the title bar... that is so cute... you just started this blogging thing and you already have secrets.
Post a Comment