Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  We enjoyed celebrating our Lord's resurrection with our church family at Second Baptist.  Even though the main sanctuary is closed for hurricane repairs, the musicians and choir sounded great in the gymnasium, and we praised together with joyful emotion.  We had lunch with my parents, Brian, Lauren, and Emily, Stephanie and Jon, and Grams and Grandy

Before we headed to church, we attempted a family picture on a drizzly Easter morning  But, we were running late and the weather wasn't doing much for my naturally curly hair.  Here are the shots that are decent but not great.
Steph and Lydia have April birthdays that were celebrated with the traditional bunny cake.

8 comments:

Jordan

You look great in your family pic! Green looks good on you! Happy Easter

Jacquie Von Hohn

ohhh...I like the green dress, very cute!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

Great pics... and I love your hair like that.

The Martin's

Lydia's Easter skirt/top are so cute! I really love your dress and your new haircut looks fantastic!

The Leuenberger's

Love your Easter dress...and I'm so excited you'll be in the Woods for a while. We'll get to hang out lots more and Kara will be here then too so that will just be fabulous!

It Feels Like Chaos

Sweet Easter pictures! Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's outcome with his foster daughter. So sad. Foster parents are such unsung heroes, taking care of children that are not their own that they often have to give up!

The Long Family

FANTASTIC hair cut and little Lydia is so cute....want to hug her!

Meredith

I think the pictures look great!!