Monday, April 5, 2010

Doll House

Lydia received her first doll house for her 2nd Birthday. She loves it already, and I love watching and listening while she plays. I hope you can hear her talking in this video (she's feeding baby and ends with "all done peas"). Happy Birthday, Lydia! You're going to be such a good helper when brother arrives!

3 comments:

The Martin's

I love how she feeds the toy house baby with a life sized spoon!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

She is such a cutie!! The video is adorable!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Lydia!!

She will have so much fun playing with Henry. I could see her out in the mud playing along with all of Henry's toy cars! Cant wait for Henry!!

The Long Family

Lydia- Aunt Christina and Matthew played with the doll house all night while we waited for your brother to come. All of our farm people lived in the house and they ate the cherry pie that is in teh oven...we sure like this house too!