Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Henry's Commitment at Second Baptist

Sunday morning we got up and hurried to church for the Parent-Child Commitment service. We definitely had the newest baby presented and got lots of congratulations for making it to church by 8:45 showered and dressed with a two and a half week old baby. We are excited to have such a wonderful home church to come alongside us as we try to raise Henry and Lydia under God's direction and authority.
Lydia and Daddy before we left for church. All smiles!
Henry with his mom and dad.
Our family of four (not a great picture, but the only one we have).

7 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn

Oh I'm so sad we missed it (there were like 40 babies in the 11:11 service) - I'm impressed that you made it on time - good job! Lydia looks so cute with her pigtails!

Jordan

Yes, impressd with the speed of your return to normalcy! We miss the real-ness of Second and the Godly direction it gives parents.

Meredith

I'm definitely impressed! Y'all are a cute family!!

The Martin's

you are such a beautiful family... and I'm not just saying that because I'm your sister! I love the coordinating outfits.

I wish that we could have been there. We miss you.

The Timberlake Family

Matt and I just read your latest blog posts. (Actually I had already read them and then made Matt sit down with me so I could look again.) We cannot wait to see you guys!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

You are the most beautiful family ever!!! Love the pictures!! BTW.....did you really just have a baby??? Are you sure?? You look amazing!

Nancy D

Such a nice picture to remember your special day. Who took the pictures? I think that the tree in the background shot will be your favorite. I expect the kids to grow up in front of this tree and you and Dan to grow....lovely.
Love Mom