Sunday, April 11, 2010

The first few days.

I've been working on this post for two days. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time finding time for blogging right now! We just love our little boy, and I'm so happy to be back home with Lydia.

Jacquie and Melissa visit at the hospital.
Daddy, introducing Lydia to her baby brother.
It was love at first sight.
Meeting Nana.
Meeting Aunt Steph.
Give him to me!

7 comments:

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

My favorite picture is the last one with Lydia squeezing Henry. I was laughing so hard :)

She is going to be such a great big sister. I have a feeling she will be a little protective over her baby brother :) Watch out ladies :)

Jordan

Glad y'all are home and Lydia is loving on Henry! She has turned into such a little girl! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen her in person!

The Long Family

Sweet Pictures of Lydia hugging Henry and Dan looking down at them....just precious!!

Kaitlin L.

Okay, the hugging pictures are adorable!!

amber robinson

The pictures with Lydia and Henry are precious memories!! I can see these being in a Rehearsal Night Dinner slide show one day.....

The Dueck Family

CONGRATS Renee & Dan! He is so handsome!

The Notetaker

That picture of Lydia meeting Henry is precious. And I love the one of her giving him a big squeeze too!