Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birth Day

Henry arrived this evening at 5:36 weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces and measuring 21 inches long. I was in labor for 7 hours and pushed for 23 minutes. I'm feeling good and Henry is busy sleeping and eating.
Our first moments together.
My little Henry!

12 comments:

The Notetaker

I anxiously got on here to check for news after getting your email today. I was praying for you!! Praise God for a beautiful {very DeSutter looking} baby boy!
I want to come meet him when we're home in May! Get some rest, sweet Momma.

-Em

The Martin's

Well, he looks a lot more like Renee than Dan this time. Sounds like he got his daddy's swimming fins though ;)

Congrats! We love you and can't wait to meet Henry!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

Yippy!!! What a blessing! He is so precious:)

I am so happy to hear everything went so well. We send our love!

Kaitlin L.

Yay! Congratulations, you guys. Such a cutie pie! And, I agree - he definitely takes after you, Renee :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

Congrats he is handsome.... wish I was there to love on your mama... kiss that sweet little man for me.

amber robinson

Congrats!! So happy for you guys! If the labor is any indication, this very well may be a low maintenance baby! haha.

Cassidy

Congrats!!!! He is a cutie.Can't wait to see more pictures of him in the weeks to come.

Jordan

Yea!!! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Congratulations!

The Long Family

We are so excited for a new baby...Matthew kept jumping up and down all evening b/c he was just so glad to have a cousin!!!

Lindsay Garrett

He is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. I want to come over once you get home. CONGRATS!!!

Greg, Melissa, and Luke

Congratulations! He is precious and you look great! We will be your new neighbors soon! I can't wait to meet Henry!

Meredith

What a cute boy! Definitely has the "DeSutter" look :) Congrats again!