I have to admit, everytime I open your blog I look to the right hand side to see how many days are left until Baby Henry. Only 1 month!! How exciting!!
I love the picture of Lydia at the zoo. You can tell she is having fun. I wish our Spring's in the Pacific Northwest consited more of sunny days rather than rainy days :( Oh well I guess thats why is is so beautiful and green here.
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
5 comments:
oh how fun - I heart the zoo!
That's such a cute picture of Lydia. Can't believe Henry will be here in a month!
I have to admit, everytime I open your blog I look to the right hand side to see how many days are left until Baby Henry. Only 1 month!! How exciting!!
I love the picture of Lydia at the zoo. You can tell she is having fun. I wish our Spring's in the Pacific Northwest consited more of sunny days rather than rainy days :( Oh well I guess thats why is is so beautiful and green here.
LOOOOOOVE her pig tails!
Liddy,
we can't wait to go to the zoo with you sometime!
Lydia
The piggy tails are just so cute!! Love Nana
Post a Comment