Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lydia's Birthday Party

Our almost 2 year old celebrated her birthday with a few playmates this morning. We played with balls, balloons, and bubbles and enjoyed a nice lunch and cupcakes. Thanks to our friends who helped us celebrate!
Here's a picture of the kiddo cupcakes. If you know me even just a little, you are probably really impressed right now because anything craft related (ie decorating cupcakes) is NOT my thing. I guess you come around for your kids though! I still can't decide if these are cute ladybugs or creepy beetles.
And these are the cupcakes for the moms who don't want all the candies on top.
Happy Birthday, Lydia!

10 comments:

Jordan

Great job on the very cute lady/Lydi bugs!!!
I love her pigtails! I think I often forget that it takes a while for girls hair to grow out long enough to "style" it... If Charlotte has hair anything like Carter, poor girl will rock a mohawk for the first year...

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

Wish we could have been there... can not believe that she is almost 2 years old... where does the time go...

Love you guys

Kaitlin L.

I am definitely impressed with the cupcakes(and I appreciate your creativity)!

The Martin's

cupcakes or beatles, either way, I'm impressed and they are cute!

Liddy - love your pig tails. You are looking much more like your mommy when she was little :)

The Long Family

Cute new Blog Layout - switching things up a bit aren't you!! Love the beetle/bugs..so much easier than cake. Happy Soon B-day Lydia.

Jacquie Von Hohn

Oh so cute! The cupcakes are awesome - I am impressed! Happy Birthday Lydia (even though we both know it's not til the 3rd)!

amber robinson

How cute (Lydia, the cupcakes, and the party in general)!!! Lydia looks soooo much like you in the first picture!

Nancy D

I have her picture on my desktop and Dad came in and said she looks so cute I just want to kiss her and hug her!! Amy is correct, Lydia looks as cute as Renee at this age! I like Lydi-bug cupcakes. Want to put one in the freezer for me? Kisses to Lydia..Nana

The Leuenberger's

Renee...the cupcakes are sooo cute! You are more crafty than you think. Happy Birthday Lydia!

Cassidy

Happy Birthday Lydia!!! And the cupcakes are for sure cute ladybugs:) My girls have that dress:)