Love the pictures!! Our favorite is the one with Lydia trying to squeeze in the baby doll stroller!! It is funny how she is trying to be the baby in this picture but in the next picture she is trying to be a big girl pushing the stroller. So cute. Alos love the blue dress!! She is a stylin little princess :)
Hey Renee...you guys definitely need to come over. Does one day next week work for you?? I know you're super busy with the new house so just let me know-I'm pretty much around all the time.
I think one of the cutiest things is a little bitty girl in a princess costume. And we have gone through SO many strollers because of the joy rides C likes to take in them! Can't wait to see more pictures of the house.
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
9 comments:
So cute! How's the house coming? Did you get my e-mail about being in town over labor day weekend. Will you be there? Have fun in NY!
I LOVE 'the look'... hysterical and so cute!
We miss you Liddy bug!
We are waiting for you....we just made you cookies!
OH MY GOODNESS - that last picture is so "Renee"! Ha ha. Have fun in NY!
Love the pictures!! Our favorite is the one with Lydia trying to squeeze in the baby doll stroller!! It is funny how she is trying to be the baby in this picture but in the next picture she is trying to be a big girl pushing the stroller. So cute.
Alos love the blue dress!! She is a stylin little princess :)
Have a fun vacation in NY!!
Wow... do we really have these two big kids.... wow she is growing...
I jsut can't get over how much she changes every time I see new pictures!!
Hey Renee...you guys definitely need to come over. Does one day next week work for you?? I know you're super busy with the new house so just let me know-I'm pretty much around all the time.
I think one of the cutiest things is a little bitty girl in a princess costume. And we have gone through SO many strollers because of the joy rides C likes to take in them! Can't wait to see more pictures of the house.
Post a Comment