Thursday, August 13, 2009
Baby News!
Once again, not my baby news. This morning around 6:40 my brother and his wife welcomed a baby boy! I'd love to share his name...but he's still without one. I'd love to share pictures, but this is the one day ever Dan has taken the camera. I visited the "boy" this afternoon. He is beautiful and looks just like his daddy. What's even more fun is that his early and unexpected arrival leaves his big sis, Emily, in my care. Or rather, for the next day I have built in entertainment for Lydia! Emily (who is 7) plays with Lydia, and Lydia adores her in return. Just needed to share how I am the happiest auntie again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thanks for the news! We can't wait to see pictures!
Don't scare me with titles like Baby News... you need to say something like... I am an aunt again... or my brother had a baby... or were you trying to get all your readers wound up HE HE HE
Great news and congrats to the family.
I agree! I literally got so excited when I saw Baby News! I think it's about time for Lydia to have a sibling!!!
We are so excited to! I'm a little jealous that you got to see him... it seems like forever til we get to see him :( Give him a kiss for me next time you see him and say "Auntie Amy, Auntie Amy, Auntie Amy" for me :) Give Emily a BIG Sister congrats too!
Awesome news! Congratulations to you and your family on the man-child! Please tell Brian we send our love & congrats to him & Lauren as well!
How exciting!! I hope you are all enjoying the newest edition to the family!! I am sure you are a proud Auntie :)
Post a Comment