...if it weren't for this cute face! Thanks to Aunt Steph for taking a few pictures of Lydia with her mommy last week.

Life has been busy, but not really interesting (hence the infrequent blog posts). We're just back and forth between the Woodlands and Houston several times a week. Lydia is a pro at napping in her pack n play. We even had a sleepover last night at the VonHohn's! The house remodel should start to pick up now that we've made it past the inspection phase. We have walls and ceilings! We are really starting to miss our Houston friends. Just a few more months before we'll have everyone over to our new home.

7 comments:
So cute and I love your white dress... where can I get one fo those...
Adorable pictures!! Lydia is such a pretty little lady, just like her Momma :) I also love the white dress and would like to know where to buy????
Oh you girls flatter me! The white dress is from New York and Company. I got it in May so it's probably gone now. I wear it at least twice a week!
Yeah - I got a shout out in the blog...I won't ask you where you got the white dress, I'll just come over and borrow it - lol!
Lydia is such a cutie! Come over and play more often (especially when I get Pate the puppy)!
those pictures are a perfectly good reason to blog! cutie pie!
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!
You look so great! Love your new hair style!
Post a Comment