Friday, July 25, 2008

A fun game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot-- or just from blogland-- anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

10 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

I have alot of them and they are so good but the one that came first to mind and the one that I think about here in Singapore often is when you first taught at our sunday class... it was your first time to speak and you had told me about all the times that you had practiced... read to your walls to mirrors... and you were ready... and I was amazed at home God spoke to me that day through you... it was very graceful, from the heart and of God.

Jon and Steph

wearing matching sailor dresses

AG

BIG UGLY DOG!!

... i never did understand that... must have been a crush.

The Long Family

I remember when you were about 3 months old and one spring afternoon I propped you up on the brown recliner chair and make you giggle and giggle over and over - this is such a precious memory that only an older sister can have.

Emily

Ha ha. Well, there are lots of fun roomie memories but one thing that always comes to mind is how you sat me down and gave me a long list of dating rules when Justin and I first started dating. The best one was that if he called after Wednesday for a date that weekend I was supposed to tell him I was "busy". I guess all those rules worked! :)

Nancy D

Renee

I remember your entire life! I remember one of you piano recitals. You were so nervous that you got caught in a loop and could not figure out how to finish your song, it went on for quite a while. Love MOM

The Martin's

It’s hard to choose, but one of my favorites is choreographing the Olympic roller skating routines in the basement and all the fabulous glittery costumes that we made together! You were such a star athlete ;)

Dan Westcott

Meeting you for the first time. You flicked your hair and turned around to catch me staring at you-- yep, we were at church. I'm so glad your mom forced you to call me back that following week.

Kaitlin L.

Hi Renee! I found you guys through Jeremy and Amy's site. Though we haven't known each other that long, I always enjoy when we all get together (whether at your parents' or mine)...Lydia's adorable!

amber robinson

Two words: Marty McCraw