For the past week I've noticed my little Liddy Bug figured out how to roll over in her crib. Then yesterday, I finally saw her roll over while we were playing together! It's the little things these days that make me so happy! Here she is in action.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it when they start to do this....bc when they finally get to their belly they do not know what to do next... the other thing I love about the video is your voice when talking to your sweet baby... we all do it and I think it is kindof how God talks to us... with such a sweet tone and praise.
Way to go, Lydia! I remember when I discovered Jacob could roll over. We were in New Zealand staying with friends and in the middle of the night he rolled off his little pallet on the floor, clear across to the other side of our room. Ahh!
Post a Comment