Lydia loves to greet Henry with kisses and a "Hi Henry."
This week we said hello again to an old toy. A new toy to Lydia...but a very old toy to my brothers and sisters. Amy-check it out! It still works.
Lydia's best friends, Claire and Carson Countryman, are moving to Kingwood at the end of the month. We are so sad to see our playmates go, but we hope to visit them in their new house soon! From our perspective, we say "bad bye" because there's nothing good about your friends moving farther away. We'll miss seeing you every week.

2 comments:
Love how Lydia greets Henry!! She is such a sweet big sis and loves her brother so much.
It is so neat to see her already playing piano. I used to have one of those when I was little but I usually just pounded on the keys and would call it music :)
Love the term "Bad bye". I am going to start using that when friends and family move away :( That’s always hard.
Aunt Amy is super happy that the keyboard is still alive and well! So glad its getting used, although, I think that Colden is bummed that he doesn't have it! He LOVES the piano. Since Nana's last visit, he pretends to play with his fingers. Several homes in our neighborhood have pianos and he always tells me when he hears them being played.
Post a Comment