Thursday, June 10, 2010

8 Week Comparison

Henry was 8 weeks on June 2. He weighed 14 pounds 10 ounces! I took pictures to compare his features to Lydia at the same age. The biggest difference I noticed was how I could not get Henry to smile for the camera, but I had several pictures of Lydia with smiles! Oh well.
Tell me what you see similar or different!



7 comments:

Kaitlin L.

They totally look alike! (Especially with that hairline). I just gave that romper to a friend for her little boy - love it!

The Leuenberger's

Well Lydia is a Westcott and Henry is a DeSutter. But they both have that same adorable chunky cheek face....love it!

Emily

I agree - Lydia is a Wescott and Henry is TOTALLY a DeSutter. I mean, seriously.
I'm glad his tractor outfit fits! It looks cute on him. :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

They look so much alike.. they have the same mouth and nose and eyes... but H looks like he could sit there all day... so laid back and L looks like she is ready to go... so cute.

Jordan

I agree that Lydia looks much more like Dan (especially in bottom picture) and I'm assuming DeSutter is your maiden name. I'm not sure if I think he looks exactly like you, but maybe like your family. Both are so precious and do look like siblings though!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

They look so much a like!! Henry seems like one laid back baby! Lydia seems to be a mover! Always doing something silly. I love Lydia's smiles as a baby. Now if you could only get little Henry to smile more:)

The Martin's

I want to know how tall he is!