We've moved in! Check out these pictures to see how far we've come.
Breakfast room before
Breakfast room after
Formal living room/front entry before
Dining room after (we opened up most of the wall).
Front entry before
Front entry after
Master bathroom before
Master bathroom after
New master bathroom shower
Master bedroom before
Master bedroom after
Dining room before
Dan's study after
Wet bar before
Wet bar after (it's all gone!)

14 comments:
I love it! So much fun to see the before and after photos. I love the blue paint in the kitchen.
Justin says you should have kept the wet bar. Ha! SOOOO eighties with all that wallpaper, mirrors, etc. You guys did such an awesome job. I love your hardwood floors. Can't wait to see it in person. I'll be back home at the end of February so I'm coming over to see your new house and rub your preggo belly. :)
Love it all.... wish I could be there in person to check it out.. and love your new blog page... nice work.
I love it also!! It looks so nice and so much better:) It must be wonderful to finally be moved in and settled :) What a beautiful new home for such a beautiful family :)
Love what you've done. Where is your bedding from--I still cannot find bedding that I like. Maybe I'll steal yours! I want to come see--so once you're all settle in Jax and I will come down for coffee or lunch or something.
i LOVE your paisley bedding!!! has dan thrown in the towel on fighting the paisely?
LOVE IT!!! The bathroom looks a little more gray in the photo than it does in real life. I can't wait to see it with the window treatments and pictures!
You didn't take a pic of the new washer and dryer- lol
Loving the wood floors and master bath choices... beautiful. Can't wait to come play!
Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it (and you! And your belly!) in person!
We are big fans of the master bath! Great shower!
I love it! You should have been on one of those home makeover shows. I love the cheery and sophisticated colors. Can't wait to see it in person!
Amazing!!!
oooh, I'm loving all the pictures. This is so fun. when are you going to remodel the next house? ha!
P.S. I don't think I ever saw the bathroom before picture, what a huge change. You need to post a pic of Dan's office so we can see the paint/cabinetry.
What amazing, beautiful remodeling you've done!! And huge congratulations on baby #2! So exciting!! What a blessing.
Post a Comment