Monday, September 21, 2009

Push Ups

This is just a short video I caught this evening.
Dan was doing some push ups by the pool and Lydia climbed up for a ride. So cute.

6 comments:

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

That is so funny!! She looks cute on his back going up and down!!

She is such a little character with a lot of personality. Pretty entertaining, not to mention she is an absolute doll!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

So cute... either L weighs alot or D had already done like 100 bc he seems like he was struggling at the end... he he he... love videos of your family of course...miss you friend.

Brian and Dana Ernst

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever! We really need a dinner ASAP -- I miss you girls!

Jacquie Von Hohn

So cute! I'm counting down the days that you move back to the city so we can hang out (after the exam of course)!

The Long Family

Come on Dan...Only 3?!?!?!

The Martin's

is she naked? go Dan... 10 more!