Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More pictures from Amy's Visit

We really enjoyed our visit with Amy, Jeremy, and Cole. Here are some more pictures from our time together. I'm just one hurricane evacuation away from visiting them in Seattle.
Things weren't all rosy while Amy was here though. Lydia decided she would come down with croup for the week. We had three very stressful days watching her breathing and praying for her to sleep. After it broke, she was left to recover from a nasty cold and serious congestion. Thankfully, everything cleared up in 7 days and she's back to normal now! Don't worry, we didn't let a little croup get in the way of sharing sippy cups and snacks with Cole.

5 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn

poor baby...I'm glad she's feeling better...it looks like you guys still had tons of fun in the pool despite Liddy being sick. Um...why are you posting things at 5:30 am?

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

Poor Lydia :( She is so cute in her blue dress!! The dress matches her big blue eyes. Very pretty girl!!

It looks like we are going to have a "Texas" day here in the Pacific Northwest. It is only 10am and already 85 degrees. It is supposed to hit a 105 in Portland!! Yuck :(

Jordan

I love her dress in that last picture! Glad she's feeling better! Miss you!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

I truely can not believe that last pic is Lydia... she has gotten so big... when did she grow up like that... wow... I miss you guys.

The Martin's

I'm gald you have a pic of just me and Liddy in the pool! I love the one of J and Cole too.