Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look who showed up?

Ta Dah! Amy and Cole arrived from Seattle this evening to spend a week with us! I am so excited to host my first real "company" ever. Usually when family comes in town they stay with my parents, but since I'm now living in their house I get to be the hostess. Here are the cousins ready to leave the airport. Cole seriously smiles whenever I pull out the camera. I have a feeling pictures from this week will be of Cole smiling and Lydia looking on with all seriousness.
Cole was happy to see Uncle Dan. Lydia was jealous so she got up in daddy's arms for the pictures. I'm just so happy that Lydia finally has more hair than Cole!

11 comments:

Emily

Have fun with Amy and Cole!! Hey - I'm going to Peppercorn (that dish store) on Saturday. I'll be back again later this summer but email me with some color and design ideas and I'll take some pictures of stuff while I'm there. I'm planning to head back to H-town sometime this fall so I can bring back a plate if I find one.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

What great fun... and I love how L is always looking jealous and checking C out... so cute... I hope to see more of you and your family on the blog...

Jacquie Von Hohn

tell Amy and Cole we said hi! The one with Dan holding the both of them is too cute!

Jordan

Fun Times! I've missed your blog, but know that things probably aren't set up as easily at your parents' house and you're probably really busy with the house! Hope y'all have fun!

The Duecks

Lydia is too cute. Ella usually took forever to smile in pictures. She only smiled if she felt up to it, or when we tickled her. Now she smiles for the camera all the time. Have a great visit with your sister and super cute Cole!

Brian and Dana Ernst

Is Lydia's hair starting to curl a little?!? So cute!! I'm glad she has a curly-haired mother who can show her how to style it so she doesn't have ridiculously bad hair until she's 17 like I did :)

The Long Family

I love how long Lydia's legs are sticking out from the carseat - she is getting so big and I love her hair!!! We NEED to see her.

Meredith

Wow! Lydia looks so grown up in those pictures!

Lauren and Brian

so cute... however, my husband makes me look like a ghost! A ghost with big curves, but still a ghost... self-tanner please.

The Martin's

what a great hostess you were! thanks for letting us come crash the house... thanks Mom, for your big room--Cole liked his 'nursery'!

We love you!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

I recognize them :) Cole is always smiling (even after a long plane ride). It is great they got to come visit you guys!!