Dan and I helped celebrate our neighbor, Mike's, birthday at St. Arnold's Brewery. The brewery is about 5 minutes away from our house, just off 290 and 34th street. What a hidden gem! The owner explains the history of the beer and beer making process. About 300 people (mostly first timers) where there to taste beer and hang out with friends. You just hang out and mingle right in the middle of the brewery. The only thing they ask is that you do not sit on the packages of grain or hops! Happy Birthday Mike!
Hi Renee! Yes, you did find my blog. It was so funny because the other day we were driving our friend to check out "our new house" and she was like, "Hey, I've been there before, for a bible study...". Her name is Heather McAnally and she said she only went a few times, so you probably wouldn't remember her. Small world huh?
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
6 comments:
Fun! You guys are obviously having a lot of fun nights out these days. Yay!
How fun!! Where is this brewery? Brian would love something like that.
Can't wait can't wait to catch up on Monday! I'm sure there are lots of good stories since the last time we got together...
so fun - we want to come with next time!
What a great birthday bash... I want to go.
great pic of you and Dan... somehow I'm not surprised that he ended up with the BIG beer glass ;)
Hi Renee! Yes, you did find my blog. It was so funny because the other day we were driving our friend to check out "our new house" and she was like, "Hey, I've been there before, for a bible study...". Her name is Heather McAnally and she said she only went a few times, so you probably wouldn't remember her. Small world huh?
Post a Comment