We were so happy to have some of our family join us for Easter morning service and lunch. The service at Second Baptist was a beautiful celebration of our Saviour's triumph! Lydia was drilled over and over to say "Jesus is alive" (I know because I'm her Sunday School teacher)!
Lydia declared she needed a baseball set so I bought this for her. She loved to place her feet properly, tap the bat on the ground, then barely knock the ball off the tee. I hope she gets a little more aggressive with this sport!

3 comments:
So cute and great pics... and now you are a sunday school teacher... is there anything you do not do super woman? Love ya..
Lydia - what a good ball player...you look like you know what you are doing. Sorry we missed Easter...I heard is was wonderful.
Renee - you look like a super model in this picture! gorgeous!
Post a Comment