Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I did not get pictures of the family in time for Christmas cards, but at least my blog readers can see our smiling faces as we wish you a Happy New Year!
(Lydia at 2 1/2 years)
(Henry at 8 1/2 months)

We are excited to see how God directs your family 2011.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and he will make your paths straight." ~Proverbs 3:5-6

6 comments:

Kaitlin L.

Great pics, Rene! For some reason, I don't have your address - email it to me, and I'll send you a Christmas card!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

Happy New Year to you too my friend and your precious family... miss you like mad... wish i was there to hug your neck...

The Long Family

Happy New Year to you also- wow Henry is getting so so big - adorable with his daddy and what a pretty mommy and Lydia

Mama Keramidas

Cute pictures! Happy New Year Westcott Family!

Nancy D

What a beautiful family! Henry and Dan make a good team. I wonder how long before Henry beats Dan at Basketball?

Mom and Dad DeSutter

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

Happy New Year about a month late from us :) Wow!! These are some great pictures :) You all look amazing!!

I love your verse from Proverbs also....so true and wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

We hope to see you and meet the rest of the family in 2011 :)