Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No turning back

I started Henry on solid foods this week. I couldn't believe how easy he was to feed. He never once reached for the spoon or put his fingers in his mouth. How long will this last? I'm sure not long!


4 comments:

The Martin's

does he fuss for you to feed him faster, faster, faster? If I remember correctly, that's what Lydia did!

Kaitlin L.

So cute! And, love the plastic wrap on the table!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

That is one happy baby... spit up and all... so good to see you the other day... best 5 min of my day... week. Miss you like mad... friend forever.

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

It looks like he has been craving those solids:)

He is so happy with that food:) For that big of a smile you must have been feeding him ice cream??