A water main running through our yard sprung a leak yesterday and was fixed today. Lydia loved watching the men and machines work. Water was spewing up and everything! They also opened up the fire hydrant to release pressure. We played in the water a little bit while we watched.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow!! Major excitement!!!
She is so cute with her big smile and Binoculars around her neck!!
Thank you Lydia!! You have taught me a lesson :) Rather than complain about the big machines/tractors and loud noise from all the new construction in our neighborhood :( I should appreciate the hard work that is being done :)
Next time I will take a few minutes to actually stop and watch. It can be fascinating :)
I love it she is still wearing binoculars around her neck. Has she taken them off since Colorado?? Hope the mud doesn't get tracked in your house..that would be my big fear with the boys!
she is getting so big and so beautiful! bet she had a blast that day!
Post a Comment