Our Chinese students arrived this afternoon. Lydia immediately began playing with and bossing them around! We hope they settle in and feel comfortable quickly.
I agree, much more information?? Fiona and Catherine are beautiful!! So cool they will be staying with you for a while. Lydia has two new older sisters to play with and boss around :)
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
5 comments:
So fun! How long are they staying with you?
oh I need to know more... what are they doing... why did they come and how long... and how do I get me some... love it.
They are so adorable!! You are going to have so much fun!
I agree, much more information?? Fiona and Catherine are beautiful!! So cool they will be staying with you for a while. Lydia has two new older sisters to play with and boss around :)
Hope you learn to cook some new things.
Post a Comment