When I saw her standing next to the pool, I couldn't help but wonder what she'll look like in ten years getting ready to dive in at a swim meet.
I can't believe she's only two. I look at her and see a 5 year old. Where did my baby go? This is my favorite of her dresses, and it's the last time she'll probably wear it because it's too small (I couldn't zip it all the way up without choking her).
Lydia is shy around Fiona and Catherina every morning, but by bedtime they are best friends!
My girls love ice cream almost as much as I do! We eat it together every night!
I'm so silly, but I got really excited when Nanny showed up Friday to babysit the kiddos, and they were all in coordinating orange and white!

4 comments:
Nanny and the kiddos look soo cute!
Glad to see the tractor outfit still fits!
Lydia is looking so grown up. Time really does fly. I think those same things about Jacob often. Now we know how our parents always felt as we grew up!
I love these pictures!!
The one of Lydia looking into the pool is such a great picture and so symbolic. They grow up way too fast :( My oldest nephew is going to be 16 years old. Crazy!!
I love Lydia's dress also. Can you get a bigger size?? :) As always, you also look beautiful! I dont think you can take a bad picture....and did you really just have a baby?? You look great! No wonder Lydia and Henry are so darn cute :)
that is a great pic with Nanny and kids...so cute! i just loved the back of lydia in the pool pic...you gotta fram that one with the arm all puffed out with swimmies on and all..brenna has the same blue dress too!
Post a Comment