Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Update

Lydia loves the baby toys and insists on playing with Henry. She thinks it is so funny when he "tickles" her (swings his arms and happens to touch her).
Lydia could spend all day holding her brother. He is less than thrilled about this.

Henry's second best friend, next to his sister, is giraffe. They lock eyes and Henry "talks" to it.
Henry goes to the doctor this week to see if his ear infection (oh yes, he got an ear infection at 5 weeks old) has cleared up and to discuss progress since he started Prevacid for reflux. Poor little guy has had a hard few weeks.

8 comments:

The Martin's

Lydia - you are so pretty! Blakely would let you hold him and would probably like it! Great pictures!

The Long Family

So good to talk with you tonight. Lydia is sure growing up and her hair is such a pretty color...Henry is going to love his big sis ...he just doesn't quite know it yet!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

So cute... love the 3rd pic and glad to see that you guys are on meds and on the road to a happier day.

Jordan

Look how sweet they are together! I hope Henry is feeling better!

Jacquie Von Hohn

I think they have both grown since I was over last week! Lydia is so cute holding her brother. Has Henry been sleeping any better since starting the meds?

Nancy D

So glad to see the pictures of the siblings playing together! I just want to jump in the car right now to come and hold 'big' Henry! He has grown so much since I saw him a few weeks ago. See you Monday little number 8! Love Nana

The Leuenberger's

Henry is sooo precious! He totally looks like a Desutter boy.

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

I love these pictures!!! Lydia is such a proud big sister :) and Henry is so adorable.

It seems like Henry thinks that Giraff is an interesting character. He is trying to figure out why it is starting at him everytime he opens his eyes :) LOL!!!