Today, Lydia sat in my nursing spot with my nursing pillow and declared to me, "I feed him, mommy." I asked her to show me how, and she just lifted up her dress! I thought it was so cute that I went ahead and put Henry on the nursing pillow.
She put her hand behind his head to help him find her "tummy" (yes, she thinks the milk comes from the tummy). When I took Henry off the pillow, Lydia reminded me he needed the other side too. Hilarious!

13 comments:
How silly!!!
This is even better than when your sisters tried to 'nurse' their dolls; especially Christina and her rag doll, Jody, that Aunt Carol gave her. Really precious pictures.
Mom
That's hilarious! Funny, the difference between boys and girls. Jacob never tried that with Hudson or with any stuffed animal despite the countless hours I spent nursing Hudson that first year.
-Em
Adorable! What did Henry do? I especially love that she knew he needed the other side too.
If Colden was a girl, I'm sure he would be trying this too since he's really interested in my milk (which he also believes is from my belly). funny, he thinks my 'ouchie' (my c-section scar) is on my chest ;)
Hilarious! I can see this picture resurfacing in the kids' distant future....
That is great! I love it! I wonder if Carter will want to nurse Charlotte???!!! hehehe
well at least he's probably not getting reflux from lydia's feedings...lol...
That is hilarious!!! She'll be a good mommy one day :)
So cute... love it.
How precious!! Mini mommy.
How cute is this!!She is one smart lady :)
Little Lydia Mommy! So cute and funny
Renne and Dan
I enjoyed looking at all the pictures! The children look so sweet; great family. PS your house looks good too.
Renee, Grandma DeSutter and I went through all the blogs today!! love Mom and Grandma D.
Post a Comment