SO SO jealous... and it is beautiful... we are still wearing bathing suits and sweating... and I do have to say to see that I get my very own blog entry... and shout out... made my day... you are a good friend to remember me during this wonderful season... you exude the reason for the season my friend... just in little gestures like this... thanks for sharing with me your snowy day....
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
6 comments:
FUN! Its hard to believe... I lived there for 7 years and never saw snow! I hope Liddy gets to play it in!
p.s. its cold enough to snow here today, but we have blue skies and pretty snow-capped mountain views! maybe a chance of snow on Sunday ;)
also... love your new blog look. I better update mine ;) and your hair... looks fabulous!
You have seen more snow than us so far...bet we beat you though before the winter is over!!
SO SO jealous... and it is beautiful... we are still wearing bathing suits and sweating... and I do have to say to see that I get my very own blog entry... and shout out... made my day... you are a good friend to remember me during this wonderful season... you exude the reason for the season my friend... just in little gestures like this... thanks for sharing with me your snowy day....
I got video footage too! Maybe I'll actually update my blog with it! haha.
No Way!! I cant believe it is snowing in Texas!! Wow!!
We are having weather temps as low as the teens in the Pacific Northwest. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! But still no snow :( I am jealous you have snow!!
Love the new Christmas blog look!! I also love your haircut. You look beautiful. Great look for you :)
Post a Comment