Friday, October 9, 2009

What we've been up to

Since we've been living in the Woodlands, we are only a few minutes from my Grams and Grandy. We've had them over for dinner and play time a few evenings. Lydia loves to dance to while Grams sings her songs (are all grandmas good at singing silly songs?). Grandy always provides some silly entertainment too! Here's Grandy with crocks on his ears.
Lydia is also becoming quite a little climber. She is particularly fond of this little nook even though she barely fits!
This morning she really wanted to get those doors open to go in the pool (despite the rain). She just climbed up the door and pulled with all her might. Good thing we have double bolts.
And the girl eats all day. Just after she finished breakfast (or so I thought), she somehow managed to find a package of english muffins (which she's never tasted before) and enjoyed one as an early morning snack. At least it's healthy!

8 comments:

Brian and Dana Ernst

What a little character!! I love the one of her trying to go outside -- pretty innovative if you ask me!

Jacquie Von Hohn

so funny...that picture of her trying to get outside is hilarious! And her trying to fit into the nook in the kitchen, little Trin tries to fit into small places too...who knew there would be so many parallels between owning a cat and having a small child :)

Lauren

oh man... maybe i should have read the blog before agreeing to babysit! Don't worry, I'll make sure all the doors are locked and we put the baby away on the top shelf!

Meredith

Love that picture of Lydia hanging on the door!

The Long Family

I laughed when I read this blog - she is so going to have fun with that new little brother or sister to play with. Wish Josh and Matt were there to join in all her adventures!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

She is about the "cutest little thing" ever!!!

Pure entertainment!! I love the pictures of her climbing into the shelf and then climbing on the door trying to pull it open. She is one smart girl :)Dead bolt wont stop her :D Wow!!

BTW....Love the new look on the blog. I love the picture of Lydia at the pumkin patch.

The Martin's

i can't believe how long her hair is! so cute and curly! if colden was with her, he would be helping to try and get that door open!

The Martin's

also... love your new blog look, especially your header!