Saturday was "cold" (in the 60s) and overcast. We spent the afternoon at The Oil Ranch in Magnolia. Lydia couldn't wait to pick out her pumpkin (or "apple" as she called it). She carried it around most of the afternoon, offering it to every little animal.
Here we are riding on the choo choo train.
Offering pumpkin to the calves (they actually enjoyed licking it).
Chickens, roosters, and turkeys roamed all over the ranch. Lydia thought maybe they were playing a game with her.
We fed the cows.
This cow, Daisy, loved being scratched on her head.
Lydia enjoyed her pony ride and asked for more.

8 comments:
I've been trying to go to the pumpkin patch, but it's been raining for weeks now! Yuck. Lydia looks so cute carrying around the "apples"
so fun! I loved our one day of fall! What a perfect day to head to the pumpkin patch :)
Ahh...Houston weather. Love the pictures and the new blog look.
What cute pics... she is really growing up... did you use photoshop to do that.. teach me oh master... love it..
So glad you made it look like fall down in the south! I am glad Lydia got some cow slobber on her - her cousing would be proud. Where were her carharts though??
Love the black and whites with just orange pumpkins...great effect!
oh, I just LOVE these pictures! She is adorable, love her sweater and so sweet sharing her pumpkin with the animals!
so precious!
I love all the pictures also. She had quite the Fall/ Pumpkin day!! I love how in every picture she is trying to share her pumpkin with all the animals. So precious!!
I dont know about that cow coming at Lydia with its mouth through the fence. She is one brave girl, sticking her finger out to pet it!! I would have been running away, affraid it would bite me!!
I love how you did the black and white with colored pumpkins. What a cool pictures. Teach me also:)
Post a Comment