i've watched them ten times. I am loving Lydia's hoodie! Trend master. Cole screams and lyd does her huh huh huh... then the finger in the mouth. classic.
I love the barrier... you've got her locked up... wonder what she is getting into... I could only imagine... almost walking and getting into everything... I love that age.
OMG... I can't believe I didn't see these video's sooner! They are adorable together! I love that Cole is the one laughing at her.. silly Lydia! I can't wait for them to play together again!
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
4 comments:
i've watched them ten times. I am loving Lydia's hoodie! Trend master. Cole screams and lyd does her huh huh huh... then the finger in the mouth. classic.
I love the barrier... you've got her locked up... wonder what she is getting into... I could only imagine... almost walking and getting into everything... I love that age.
So cute!! The best part is her sticking her little finger in his mouth.
Susanna is wanting her barrier.:)
OMG... I can't believe I didn't see these video's sooner! They are adorable together! I love that Cole is the one laughing at her.. silly Lydia! I can't wait for them to play together again!
Post a Comment