She's so big, I can't even believe it - I mean, walking and talking and going to the park - wow! So fun! I feel like I'm missing all of it - dumb work that keeps me out of town all the time :) I need to see her soon, before she's all grown up and away at college...
Wow.. what a huge blessing you have... she is so cute and seems to be so much fun in all the pics... never a dull moment. I can not believe that she is 9 mos and already acting like she wants to walk... that is crazy. You are a good mommy going outside to explore the leaves... it looks like the weater is nice too... Happy 9 mos Lydia and you look good mama for only 9 mos ago having a baby.
Oh wow - a park with grass and leaves - oh yes - we will see that in 5 more months - for now it is FREEZING and the world is covered in snow - no sock feet for us!!
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
8 comments:
She's so big, I can't even believe it - I mean, walking and talking and going to the park - wow! So fun! I feel like I'm missing all of it - dumb work that keeps me out of town all the time :) I need to see her soon, before she's all grown up and away at college...
Liddy, didn't your mommy and daddy teach you that its not polight to stick your tongue out at people?
You are so precious! I can't believe how big you are already... we miss you!
Wow.. what a huge blessing you have... she is so cute and seems to be so much fun in all the pics... never a dull moment. I can not believe that she is 9 mos and already acting like she wants to walk... that is crazy. You are a good mommy going outside to explore the leaves... it looks like the weater is nice too... Happy 9 mos Lydia and you look good mama for only 9 mos ago having a baby.
Wow! I can't believe she's 9 months already! It looks like y'all are having so much fun with her...what a blessing!
Oh wow - a park with grass and leaves - oh yes - we will see that in 5 more months - for now it is FREEZING and the world is covered in snow - no sock feet for us!!
What a well dressed and happy baby....
What a beautiful day in the park. Lydia, what a big girl you are! Still looking just like Daddy, a girl version that is! Mom D
She's so beautiful! I love her eyes.
Post a Comment