Last Saturday we took Lydia to the Kids Crazy Christmas Show at church. She loved it for about 15 minutes, then daddy's shoe was more entertaining. I was impressed with the stage, props, and cute songs. It will be fun to bring her back as she gets older and can pay attention longer!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pirece was almost one when he first saw it and loved it... and I too was impressed. We hope to go next year... lets make a date of it.
i mean... come on Renee, Dan has nice shoes.. jeez
oh that does look fun! Although I bet Lydia can fit almost her whole body in Dan's shoe - next time you think she needs a new toy, just get Dan new shoes, that way your killing 2 birds with one stone - what's not fun about that!
Post a Comment