Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Play Group Christmas Party

Jake and Georgia Borbidge hosted our play group's Christmas Party last Saturday.  Georgia made a delicious lunch of lasanga, salad, bread, cheesecake, and fudge!  The kiddos played on the floor and had a gift exchange.  We included the dads in this fun event, and I think they enjoyed seeing the kids play together.  Lydia's favorite part was crawling after the Borbidge's little dog, Cooper.  Her second favorite part was eating a piece of lasagna!  Here are some pictures from our party.

Our host and hostess, Jake and Georgia Borbidge
Grayson Borbidge (he's so photogenic)
Grayson, Lydia, and Katie
Michelle Rigo and baby Asa
Amy & Katie, Me & Lydia, Georgia & Grayson, Sarah & Crawford
Ellie Easter opening her gift
Ellie and Lydia tag team a gift
The babies
my little family

5 comments:

amber robinson

Lydia likes dogs?!?! Sounds like it's time to section off part of the backyard, add a wing to the house, and get a non shedding pooch of your own!

Meredith

So much fun! I hope I find a great playgroup like that :-)

Jacquie Von Hohn

oh so fun!! And wearing the so cute reindeer sweater...precious!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

Man look at all those cute kids... how much fun and I wish we were there to join in... we miss you guys so much

The Long Family

How fun to have so many friends with young ones!!!