Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We do!

On Sunday, Dan and I publicly dedicated Lydia to the Lord in our church's Baby Dedication Service. We made a commitment to raise her according to God's love and laws, and we promised to pray for her to one day choose Jesus as her personal savior. We are truly amazed to be entrusted with such an important role in Lydia's life but find encouragement and strength from knowing she belongs only to the Lord. His will for her can overcome any of our poor (or good) parenting!

Here are all our friends from our Sunday School class who also dedicated their children this week! What a group!

5 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

How much fun... and so sweet. I love the group picture what a day to share with her later. You are looking hot to mamma... wow weee... can you email me your phone number.

Jacquie Von Hohn

Oh I'm so sad I missed it!!! She's so cute in her little dress and pink bow. And you're dress is a total score, can I borrow that?

Emily

Yay! My mom called me after church that Sunday to say she say y'all up there with Lydia. Seems like just yesterday we were there dedicating Jacob. Wow!

The Martin's

Congratulations... wish we could have been there on Lydia's special day! She is blessed to have such wonderful, Godly parents!

also... she should wear a bow in her hair every day... soooo cute!

The Leuenberger's

oh yeah-she's finally been dedicated...now its official! haha. yeah-since you don't have facebook I guess we'll just have to keep up this way. I will try to take some pics this weekend or something so you can see them. How are you doing? we need to hang out soon. Love and miss you.