Today is Dan's 28th birthday. Happy Birthday Dan!Lydia got her dad a great gift.She even helped him open it!And helped him eat it...she eats everything. Can you see the pearly whites? Two little bottom teeth.
Hey Renee! Your daughter is seriously adorable. I'd love to give her an abundance of kisses. Not sure if you'll get this, but I'm responding back about your question concerning photo cards at Gray Ellaphant Design. Can you email me at grayellaphant@gmail.com I can change anything and everything. Just let me know. What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Are you coming to Buffalo any time?
Dan and I, high school sweeties, married in April 2005 and have been blessed with Lydia (April 2008), Henry (April 2010), and Mabel (March 2012). We recently relocated to Midland, Texas and look forward to finding new friends and keeping in touch with our old ones!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dan! What a cake - did you make that, Renee?! If so, I think I need some lessons :)
i love the picture of dan and lydia holding his gift... she has her arm out and she looks like she is posing... so presh! oh dan is pretty cute too.
Hey Renee! Your daughter is seriously adorable. I'd love to give her an abundance of kisses. Not sure if you'll get this, but I'm responding back about your question concerning photo cards at Gray Ellaphant Design. Can you email me at grayellaphant@gmail.com
I can change anything and everything. Just let me know. What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Are you coming to Buffalo any time?
Post a Comment