Monday, October 10, 2011

More from our visit to Amy's

Amy and I had some fun adventures during our week together with the kids. We took the ferry across to an island for lunch and ice cream. The wind made for some funny pictures.
We also spent an afternoon at a little beach on Lake Washington. My kids thought the water was too cold (way too accustomed to warm pool water), but they loved the sand! And we were able to play in sand then BRUSH it off because we were not covered in sweat. It was great.
I had a fun time taking the older kids to a berry picking farm that had lots of fun rides. I took them on a little "roller coaster." I think they are cured of that ride until their early teens. Scared to death!
Here are just some other cute pics from our week. Thanks for a great time, Amy!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

Man these kids look so much a like... but so do the mommies... did the husbands have anything to do when making the kids... miss you.

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez

I love that pic of you and Amy :)
Love the pic of the kiddos also...They are all so BLONDE and BEAUTIFUL!!!