I picked a really hot, humid evening to have pictures taken of my cuties. Henry was NOT in the mood (of course). I think the only shots of him smiling are actually just a good angle of him starting to cry. Oh dear. We went to a neighbor's courtyard for a few pictures. They have a fountain, and it's all Henry wanted.

Am I the only one paying attention?
You can see more of Rachel Honeyman's shots of us here.





10 comments:
They're great! She got some really good ones of Lydia! Yeah for family photos!
I love the one of you kissing Henry and the one with Lydia on Dan's back. So sweet! Great pictures!
I think they turned out great! It's so hard taking pictures in the heat...really love the one of Lydia on her tummy!
I love these shots... how fun and love that you took them at home...
Such a beautiful family! Love these!
Those are beautiful!
you guys are gorgeous. seriously beautiful pictures of all of you. I love them and am going to copy your laying in the grass pose for our family shots next month!
OK - so you know I have my family photo wall so PLEASE send me a new pic or you are going to have to live with the though of the Breck picture as the one on display!!!!! ps - can I have Lydia's dress for Brenna please.
Renee--your pics look beautiful. You are so beautiful and blessed with an amazing family. love and hugs.
All I can say is BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!Beautiful family!!! You all look like models....seriously!!!
Post a Comment