Remember this? A picture of my house before the Tree Doctor came to take out trees and trim up the others. Voila! Now you can see the house from the curb. We still have so much landscaping to do, but at least we can see the house to make a plan for bushes, flowers, and grass!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wow... looks like a new house... I am so impressed... can't wait to see more. have you found us any more houses near you???
That looks awesome
looks so much nicer!
Wow!!! What a difference!! It is a beautiful home.
Sweet! What a difference! Can't wait to see more. Good luck with the move!
That is awesome! It is a beautiful home and I know all three of you can't wait to move in.
It's so much better now!! I can't wait to see it all finished!
Whoa! What a huge difference. Can't wait to see more remodeling pics.
wow. what a change. looks great.
Looks SO beautiful! How exciting for you guys!
wow! I hadn't seen this yet... fun.
Post a Comment