Saturday, March 14, 2009
Play time and Dinner
During Amy's visit, Stephanie and Jon joined us for dinner and play time. Lydia LOVED playing with her Uncle Jon. After play time, we had a little dinner interruption (see pictures below with "warning" label). Uncle Jon usually gets grossed out by a little drool, but he handeled this incident quite well (even laughed about it). 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Lovely.
oh little Lyd and Jiggs bonded!
ick...more pea poop.
I am going to learn from your mistake. Next week I am going to check for pea poop every time I pick up the Colester.
Thanks for dinner and time with your baby. We love you!
Wow... that is gross and I would say your husband was the culprit who went and grabbed the camera to make sure he got this shot. YUCK
Wow... I'm glad I'm already pregnant or else I might've never had kids because of the pea poop! :) I can't believe how big Lydia is getting. Such a happy girl!
gag...gag...gag....
Oh no, not the overflowing diaper!!! I'm sure Cole will be so thankful someday that you have those pictures! Lydia is getting so big; they just can't stay our little babies, can they?
ahhh hahaha I laughed out loud when I saw this! At first I thought it was from his mouth and then I realized nope, other end! Wow! The other pictures are great too from the Rodeo!
Post a Comment