Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Vacation

We spent a week in Telluride, Colorado with some of my family. Christina and Brett brought Josh and Matt. We loved played with the boys. Matt was especially sweet with Lydia and always wanted to give her a kiss while she was feeding. Josh eats string cheese from his arm (I've got a picture of it in the slideshow). Brian and Lauren brought Emily and Lizzie. Emily was so good with Lydia; I need to have her come over to play more often! Lizzie was content to ride in her back pack carrier for hours at a time. Stephanie and Jon came and shared a room with us two nights (sorry for the baby waking you up so much). Then my mom was there the whole time and my dad a few nights too. It was a packed house! We loved walking around Telluride village and riding the gondola back and forth between Telluride and Mountain Village, where we stayed. The weather was a delightful break from the Texas summer, and the views sure beat anything in Houston! We sure missed Amy and Jeremy (Amy was too pregnant to travel) and Brent and Cate (both taking summer classes). Enjoy the pictures!
**to view in full-screen, click the scrapblog icon in the bottom right corner, then click full-screen**

5 comments:

Kaitlin L.

Those pictures are gorgeous! We're definitely going to have to make it up to Colorado sometime soon :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher

what a great trip... I love the pics especially the one of the rainbow... how awesome. You guys are really having a blast and I am so glad to see that Lydia has not slowed you down... you guys rock... are you watching the Olympics with all that traveling? We miss you.

Jacquie Von Hohn

I love the scrapblog! The vacation looks so fun! Hey how did you get that one pic all black and white except your mom's shirt? I want to know how to do that...

The Martin's

Great slideshow... so sad that we couldn't be there with all of you. You're probably glad that you didn't have anyone else there to crowd the house! I love all the pictures... and am glad that you got a taste of NICE summer weather!

Meredith

Great pics! Looks like y'all had a great vacation!!